September 09, 2006

New Blog!

I thought I would officially welcome myself to 2006 by starting a blog!

Pictage PartnerCon - Sept 2006


I just returned home from 2 days in Los Angeles and the Pictage Users Conference, where I had the chance to gather a lot of great knowledge from other professional wedding photographers and industry experts. It was a great conference, and I had a lot of fun with everyone and especially my roomies and friends, Melissa Jill and Kimberly Jarman - both excellent Phoenix photographers.

Here is our mug from the first night there:













Jen, Kim and Melissa

I came home inspired and jotted down at least four pages worth of things to do for the remainder of the year, but the number one piece advice from everyone -- and my first action item -- was to start a blog.

So welcome, and I'll try and post something new and interesting (or not so much) each day.

Another shot from PartnerCon...


JT surrounded by women! Michelle, Elizabeth, me and Kim Jarman all swooning over The iPod Proofing Genuis. JT is the Phoenix photographer who innovated slideshow proofing on iPods. He has also saved me a trememdous amount of time because he converted me to {shoot} RAW and I have never looked back since. Thanks again JT!

3 comments:

Kimberly Jarman said...

yea for jennifer!!! So glad you have a blog!! I love those pictures too!!!

Melissa Jill :) said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you last week Jen! I'm proud of you for getting the blog up so fast. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog Mis J! Cant wait to see new photos, tidbits, and musings on being a photo genius.