December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my clients and friends!

I want to thank you for your business, and more importantly, for your trust in my work and artistic vision to capture your once-in-a-lifetime days and the essence of your most important assets, your children and families.

2006 has been an amazing year for me, where I saw my business growth more than quadruple over the previous year. I booked more than double my goal of weddings this year and watched my portrait business also grow by leaps and bounds. I saw many familiar faces this year with return clients, which brought me a great deal of joy to see children growing and families changing. I also met so many amazing brides and grooms this year (and their families) and new portrait clients. I am excited at the prospect of continuing to work with you in 2007 and beyond.

I havent been able to post as much as I'd like this past month because of how busy I was and the general holiday rush, but I do plan to be writing new updates more frequently moving forward. Look for several new posts soon...

Exciting New Things for 2007!
I know that I am truly blessed to be able to do what I love and to just feel so much passion in general for my work. I am excited for 2007 and the new changes the year will bring as my business contines to evolve. I'm going to launch an all new website in the next couple months, something I am excited to share as I've been working on it lately and cannot wait to unviel the new look. I also have some great trips planned as well as many great weddings booked this year and look forward to sharing some special moments from each of those.

I wish you all a safe, prosperous and healthy new year ahead.

Warm wishes,
Jennifer

No comments: