December 08, 2006

Recent Holiday Photos

I have been very blessed to have such a busy holiday portrait month! Of course, it also means I have been a little behind on getting so many things posted. All of the families have been wonderful -- and some kids really love the camera as you can see below. Here are a handful of my favorites from this season!




The Hobbs Family have the sweetest, most well mannered children in the world, who all happen to be gorgeous as well and the best "posers" I have ever seen. I never have to direct them at all, they just do their own thing for the camera. See below for their close-ups...










And finally, their newest addition, Hudson




This little man Jake was also a natural. Such a HAM for the camera!



Another one of my adorable regular families, cousins Avery, Matthew and Teddy




Aidan was a new addition this year and I just loved his big blue eyes!






Kate is one of my good friends daughters and I love this picture of her. She's only 2, but seems so much older here!


The Savage children were adorable -- and seemed so close as siblings. This is their amazing back yard pool!


Another one of Jake, The Ham.


Who can resist a baby butt!



Anya wasn't digging me taking her picture until the very end when she started to warm up. The promise of ice cream by Mom and Dad did wonders!


Sweet Teddy and those beautiful blue eyes!


I've been photographing beautiful Stella all year, marking each quarter of her first year with a new shoot (Year in the Life Package) and I just love this picture of her. Safe in the arms of Mom and Dad and enjoying her first train ride and the McCormick Railroad Park.


This was from Anya's 2nd birthday and for some reason I just love this shot of her.



More of adorable Aidan




And lets not forgot about the grown ups too! Here are a couple of my recent favs.


My friend Sara's brother and his very adorable girlfiend.



My good friends Kim and Mark who rarely get pictures of just them anymore since they are always chasing after their two little ones.

I have several more shoots this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have some new ones to add next week.

No comments: