February 22, 2007

Susan and Patricks Valentine's Wedding


I received a call about 3 weeks ago from an old friend asking if I was available for a small V-day wedding of her co-worker and friend Susan. I was (my husband and I are not live-or-die on the sentiments of celebrating Valentine's Day, since quite frankly, every day SHOULD be Valentines Day) and was happy to photograph their special day for them. Susan and Patrick have been together a couple years (the second marriage for both) and decided this was the year to officially tie the knot. They are an incredibly nice couple and were a joy to spend my Valentines Day with, celebrating such a romantic occassion.


What I loved about them is their uniqueness and freshness. Susan wore a beautiful deep sea blue (teal?) dress that contrasted so beautifully with her fresh bouque of simple and elegant roses.

Here are a few pictures from their evening together...


Here is the happy couple


And Susan being silly - loved her spontaneity



Some pretty details from the evening party at Susan's home











Thanks Susan and Patrick for allowing me to document your special day!

No comments: