February 01, 2007

Vacation Pictures

Well, we made it back in one piece from our very relaxing trip down to the Western Caribbean. Our cruise was very nice and it was great to see my family and spend some quality time with my sister and niece (and many of my extended family members that I dont see very often). My Grandparents, for whom the trip was for, were elated to be with all of their most near and dear and I know it meant the world to them that all of us were together in their honor.

The only bummer is that it rained almost the entire time! We had a couple hours of spotty sun the day we were in Cozumel, so we were at least thankful for that! Speaking of Cozumel, here are some of the pictures from there. This little spot my sister and I found with our daughters so reminded me of a Corona commercial.




I thought this was an interesting pier... A bit damaged from the hurricane last year.


My sis with our kids

We didn't drink Corona's, but we did have Bohemia








My daughter


My neice, being very much "four years old" (I'm discovering a lot of 4 year olds seem to like to ham it up A LOT for the camera.)





More shots from New Orleans coming soon....

No comments: