January 21, 2007

Vacation Time!

I'm getting ready to go on vacation for a week and cannot wait! My mom and her brothers have planned a surprise family reunion/50th Wedding Anniversary celebration cruise for my grandparents. We leave this evening for New Orleans, from where the ship departs, and then will head down to Cozumel and Costa Maya... and hopefully into warm sunshine!

It has been really rainy and cold here in Phoenix the past few days, so it will be nice to see sunshine again soon and just relax with my family. I'll post some pictures when we get back.

Also, it should be interesting to see New Orleans post Katrina. We are staying in the French Quarter for one night, and I've heard that part is pretty much back to normal, but should be interesting regardless.

Since I'll be out of the country for several days, I may be unreachable via phone and email, but I'll try and check whenever we have connections. Yeah vacation!

No comments: