January 21, 2007

Michelle and Craig's Engagement Session


I had the chance to hang out with Michelle and Craig a few weeks ago to capture some engagement pictures of them. Michelle is from Phoenix, but she and Craig recently moved to New York City after college to work, live and play. They are getting married this summer at Desert Mountain Country Club in Cave Creek, so I know their wedding will be absolutely beautiful. I think that is one of most beautiful golf communities I have ever seen (and trust me, there are a lot of beautiful golf communities in Arizona!)

I can't think of a word to better describe them than adorable. They are both so unbelievably nice and they simply adore each other, so our shoot was really a lot of fun. As Michelle told me when we met, they love to laugh and spend most of their time cracking each other up. How true this was. Hopefully these pictures capture that about their personalities as well of their love of each other.

Thank you for a truly fun and special day Michelle and Craig! You can view the
full slideshow here.
























No comments: