April 20, 2007

Tigran and Briana

Tigran and Briana were married last month at Ashley Manor in Chandler. Briana's 3 year old son was so funny and cute dancing into the wee hours at the reception and it was very clear how much Tigran loves his new family -- and vice versa! They definitely share a deep love for one another. Here are a few pictures from their big day.


Let me just start with my favorite from the night. I love the moment caught in this shot... the feeling...


arizona wedding photographers
I'm getting very into movement shots lately - love the way they capture the whole picture... and then my favorite shot of Briana from the day.

phoenix wedding photographer
scottsdale wedding photographer
They had some touching moments during the ceremony - lots of little guestures shared between them.

scottsdale wedding photographers arizona wedding photographer



wedding photography wedding photojournalism
phoenix wedding photographers

wedding packages
I asked if they wouldn't mind stepping out of their reception for a moment to capture the last remaining light of the evening.

wedding photography prices
Waiting for their grand introduction, and sharing a little moment.




Tigran and Tristan having their moment too. Tristan melted my heart. I asked while they were all getting ready if he if he was excited for this big day, and he replied very seriously, "Yes. This is a very big day."


Tigran and Briana's father Tom


ashley manor weddings
They shared some intense moments dancing.

ashley manor




And finally, Briana sharing a dance with her father.

No comments: