April 03, 2007

WPPI in Vegas

I just returned from the annual WPPI convention in Las Vegas last week where I came away with lots of new ideas, software, gear, and new friends. Mostly its a chance for thousands of wedding and portrait photographers to attend inspiring seminars and see all the latest technology and toys that we like to aquire on a frequent basis. It's always a blast, but this year was especially fun.


(L) Mary Beth Tyson of Florida, me, and (R) Kim Jarman of Michelle Allen Photography (also Phoenix) trying to look sexy **without laughing** at the big Bludomain shindig. They held a huge party in the Kingpin Suite at The Palms Hotel where there were two full sized bowling lanes inside the suite. Check it out. Fun party!


I also had the opportunity to tag along for a night time model shoot on the strip. Photographers Chris + Lynn of Canada and Jason Group of New York City pulled the shoot together with several models, which I have no doubt took lots of time and energy to execute. So a special thanks goes out to them for allowing me to be a part of it all. Here are a few fun shots from the night...






This guy wanted in on the action too.

No comments: