July 25, 2007

Amy and Jeremy's Engagement Session

Amy and Jeremy are getting married this fall at Troon Golf Club, and the coolest story is that I know them because I photographed her Mom's (Barbara) wedding to Barry last fall. They called me after Amy got engaged and said they couldn't imagine anyone else photographing their familys' wedding, so I was so flattered and excited, since their entire family was so fun -- and Amy and Jeremy are just so cute!

They met at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, so we decided to do their engagement session up there, which was fantastic. I love photographing couples in that town! We had a great time, spent a couple hours walking around town and campus and all enjoyed the much cooler weather. There was a monsoon storm that rolled out as I arrived in Flag so the weather was wonderful. It was 110 degrees when I left Phoenix and 67 degrees when I arrived! You have to love that difference for only being two hours north.

Here are a few pictures from our shoot this past Sunday.




I'll start with my new favorite image!


I love everything about this image. First, its pure serendipity that two trains passed each other as we were standing there waiting to cross, and second, I love how Jeremy has his hand in her back pocket like this, and how she is laughing and hanging on to him. I'm sure you can imagine the noise and wind effect from two trains like this.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

These love Birds are making to wish all my best wishes to them.....they are looking perfect couples and love for each other in their eyes.....PERFECTLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER......

Dimitri


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step