July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July!


Happy Independence Day!

I wanted to share a few personal pix from the recent week. We enjoyed a mini break up in Pinetop this past weekend both to see my husband's family who lives there and to escape the insane Phoenix heat that has been hovering around 115 the past few days. Our friends' Kim and Mark were also there staying in a friends' cabin with their two kids Kate and Abby, so while the guys golfed one day, Kim, my sister-in-law Megan and I took the kids into Greer to play with the ducks.

Greer is such a beautiful place and I occassionaly have inquiries about family photos up there, so in case you are interested, we will be back up in the Pinetop area over Labor Day weekend. If you will be in the area then and would like to schedule a shoot then, just shoot me an email.



The girls feeding the ducks



These ducks are not afraid of toddlers!



Is it just me, or do I detect a hint of attitude from this one?



Step back ducks! Step back!






My niece Sierra




The Greer Lodge - a good place for lunch, a bit of peace and quite, and duck feeding!



Later that evening (and back in Pinetop), Chris, my in-laws and I and headed out to the golf course to take a few pictures of the girls.





Jordan peeking through the tree, and my brother-in-law, sister in law and niece.

My brother in law Trent captured a few of us as well...












The morning before we left, Jordan came out in her own concoction of what I considered to be a truly outstanding summer outfit. Complete with snow boots, snow hat and mismatched articles of clothing, not only was it an explosion of color in every which way, but also completely inappropriate for this hellish heat. However, the photographer in me thought the colors might make for an exciting impromptu photo shoot!


















This all followed her new discovery of drinking cereal milk directly from the bowl.

No comments: