July 14, 2007

Beautiful Girls

So one of my 101 goals has been to go to Colorado to see my friend Veronica and take pictures of her three beautiful daughters while out there. She used to live here in Arizona before moving a couple years ago, and we worked together about 10 years ago and have been friends ever since. While I havent yet made it to Denver to visit her (I think I'll coordinate this with ski season...), she and her family came back to AZ this past week for a long visit, so we were finally able to take some pictures.

Yesterday was a full fledged "girls day" with her three, Marie's 2 girls, and my daughter, not to mention more friends who popped in and out all day at Marie's. It was great, because it was such a relaxed day and we didnt really prep the girls for any sort of "photo shoot" - we just let them play and be them. The timing was great as they discovered all the dress up clothes and had a blast, while we Mom's all caught up over glasses of wine.

So down they came all dressed up, so I grabbed the camera and out we went...

Veronica's oldest Sloane is about 8 and absolutely beautiful and I think may pursue modeling -- which she absolutely should!





Here is Gabrielle, V's also beautiful middle daughter, 6 going on 16

And Chloe, her beautiful baby.... though she is no longer a baby at 4 (almost 4).

...And let's not forget beautiful Bianca, Marie's neighbor friends' daughter

And finally beautiful Sydney (Marie's daughter) with her out of this world blue eyes.


Little Delaney and Jordan eluded us while we were taking these outside.... hmmm, no Mom's in the house, so time to play!

I should also say that while these girls are all beautiful on the outside, they are equally as beautiful on the inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am so amazed and proud of you and your photography. Seeing that these girls rolled out of the pool, their hair was ratty and they threw on dresses and you were still able capture their beauty without any clue as to their true "dirty bird" status. It's a good thing I was having wine at the time. I love the photos of Sloane - Thank you!!!