August 03, 2007

Countdown to Relaxation


Move over Clark Griswold, here we come.


We are officially leaving for our beach house vacation in sunny-but-not-too-hot-Manhattan Beach, California in about 20 hours! I can't wait. My husband and I desperately need some down time (and Jordan probably needs a big break from the stresses of being 2) and we are so looking forward to some R&R with our precious little family.

I'll be taking lots-o-pictures of course and still blogging, because, well ... that isn't really work to me. I can't wait to see one of my lifelong best friends Shauna, especially now that she is pregnant with baby #1 and we'll also be taking Jordan to Disneyland. I get to don my Mickey Ears and be a kid again! We'll top it all off with a cold beer or tasty glass of vino and life might not be able to get any better.

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

How fun! Hope you enjoy it and I'm sure you will!