August 22, 2007

Lammot Family Beach Shoot



I mentioned a few posts ago that I had some fun beach shoots while out in CA a couple weeks ago. Here are some of my favorites from my first one with the Lammot family. I have met them a few times before through mutual friends, so we really had a blast. They were completely willing to get all sandy and wet, in fact preferred it that way, so we were able to get some fun images. Tom is a surfer and grew up in southern CA like his wife Stacey, though they all live in AZ now, and so he was anxious to head out in the water with their 3 year old daughter Taylor (the "water baby") and go swimming, which I loved for photos! They are a beautiful family in every way you can imagine.






Tom and Taylor after their swim and adorable 9-month-old Luke












Two of my favorites above...








I absolutely love this picture. To me this sums up the childhood experience at the beach, the magic and fun of playing in the ocean and on the sand. I also dig the way the sun was hitting the beach to silhouette Taylor.

Thank you Lammot Family for such a fun afternoon! Janssen and Hayes Families, yours are coming next.... :)

1 comment:

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Incredible!!! I love the last shot!!!

mary beth