August 23, 2007

Part Time Studio Assistant Needed

I am currently looking for a part time Studio Manager for approx. 10-15 hours per week. If you know anyone interested, please forward them this post or have them contact me. I work from my home based studio and the hours are somewhat flexible. The position may increase up to 20 hours per week in the fall.

Candidate does not need to be a photographer but must have a strong work ethic, be a quick learner, and have a good eye for color and design.

Duties & Responsibilites Include:

  • Color correction & photo editing
  • Photo order fulfillment
  • Packaging & mailings
  • Research & Data Entry
  • Some Album Design
  • Scheduling appointments and interfacing with clients
  • Other assignments as needed
Strong communication & client service skills are a must.

Interested candidates can email me to request more info or send their resume.

No comments: