August 15, 2007

Ryan Brannen is a rockstar

I love Ryan Brannen.


Not love in the romantic sort of way. Love in the, he-has-designed-me-a-competely-kickin'-awesome-new-custom-blog sort of way.

We ran through the new look today and are working to get it live in the next couple weeks. I absolutely love what he created and cannot wait to launch it so that I can retire this current one with the small pictures and rigid design limitations. (Google Blogger has been good to me thus far, but it's time for bigger and better things.)


Ryan is the owner of his own web design firm in Phoenix and is the force behind the creative concept, Will Be Wed, which provides brides & grooms with custom websites to announce and showcase their upcoming nuptials.

Couples can use their personal sites to share Save the Date information, showcase engagement and wedding photos, provide travel or other event information to incoming guests, share registry info, or anything else they would like friends and family to know.

They are absolutely beautiful websites and best of all, couples don't need to spend their valuable time creating or updating the info themselves.

One of my couples getting married this fall will have their own in the near future, so I'll share that when it is ready too.

Thanks Ryan. You rock!

No comments: