June 29, 2007

Arizona Bride Magazine


Happy Friday! Yesterday was a "red letter day" as my Grandmother used to say. I opened my mail to find the latest edition of Arizona Bride Magazine and was super excited to see that not one, but two of my photographs were published in there! (Though they did spell my name wrong on one of the credits - oh well).

But, I think I was even more excited to see that my client from three weeks ago (Michelle) was featured in a spread about her beautiful letterpress printed invitations, designed by The Paper Place. They were absolutely beautiful. (You can see a close up in the slideshow by clicking her name above.)

I just love fine papers and printing. I could spend hours in invitation stores. My two favorites are The Paper Place and Celebrations in Paper, both in Scottsdale. Check them out if you would like custom designed invites for any occassion.











No comments: