June 06, 2007

Paul and Nancy

Paul and Nancy were married Memorial Day weekend in Cleveland, Ohio. This was a special wedding for me because Paul is the brother of my best friend Marie and they wanted to fly me out to photograph the big event... so not only did I get a new experience in Cleveland, I also got to share the occassion with friends.

Paul is just the nicest guy in the whole world, so it was wonderful to see him find his perfect match in Nancy, who is also incredibly sweet and kind. We had a lot of fun, and I loved how GREEN it was there. I shouldn't have been so surprised as I lived in Centerville, Ohio 15+ years ago, but I think I forgot how green and lush it can get outside of Arizona golf courses.

Thanks again Paul and Nancy and hopefully I'll get to see you soon... with little babies in tow :-)



Following are some of my favorite candids from the day, or you can watch the full slideshow here.








What can I say? I just love this shot!























Nancy got ready in her childhoom home, so there were all these warm, family moments before we left for the church.






It started to rain as we waited for the limo, so Nancy's nephews were delighted to go outside and see until their Dad promptly told them to go back in and not get their shirts wet


Nancy anxiously awaiting the limo who was a little late...


Off we go to the church









I absoutely love this tree on the grounds of where they held their reception party.






Marie dancing with one of her extended family members.



Playing with the light at the reception.

No comments: