June 27, 2007

Can't Sleep

Here it is almost 4 AM and I cannot sleep. I have so much to get live right now, so I'm working. Erika and Andy's wedding in Rio Rico will be coming soon, as well as 2 week old baby Reese, some modeling headshots and more... stay tuned, they should be up soon.

I also have a brand spanking new custom blog in the works with BIG, BIG pictures so I can't wait for that to be live!

But in the meantime, here are a couple cute recent pictures of my daughter and her friend Kate. They were swimming the other evening and followed it up with a little outdoor "rinse" shower to get all the chlorine off and warm up a bit. I thought these were pretty cute of them. Baby Abby (Kate's sister) was watching on with her usual peaceful demeanor.


That's my love bug.




Jordan a couple weeks ago testing the water ... and her new summer garb. Now, I can't get her out of the pool.




P.S. As a side note, I've learned an important lesson about only posting realistic goals to my 101 list. I set the goal the other day that I would try and blog every day for a month. With all that I have going on with family and client files and business, there is just no way to promise to myself at the end of every day I will find time to blog. But it was a good idea at the time! I think about blogging every day. Does that count?

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

those first and last pics are too darn cute! blogging every day is hard, but you can do it! [you'll notice after my month was up I have NOT done it every day! :)]