June 28, 2007

Baby Reece

So I met beautiful little two-week-old Reece Madeline last week and got to take some very sweet pictures of her. She was awake for half our shoot and then slept very soundly the last half as we ventured out on the shaded patio. (I think it was only 112 degrees that day!) I do think she liked the warmth though as she quickly nodded off and seemed so peaceful. She was so sweet and I just love some of these images we captured. Reece's mom and dad Jenn and Jimmy were so nice and laid back and just really trusted me to play around with some imagery. They were all wonderful to work with. I hope to see more of this beauty as she grows up!

I also photographed their friend's 3 month old son Tyler yesterday, so his shoot will be up soon as well.









I didn't know they made Crocs this little, but I just knew I had to photograph them when I saw them.













Love the juxtaposition of a tiny newborn with a manly man.






















We were sitting on their porch talking as I was packing up my gear, and Reece was just so content in her dad's arms like this. I thought this was a sweet moment.

No comments: