June 14, 2007

Joleen and Tom

My second wedding of Memorial Day weekend was Joleen and Tom. I had never met them in person, Joleen had booked me over the internet/phone, so I was very excited to see how the day would turn out.

They were married at The Westin Kierland Resort and the day was absolutely gorgeous. Weather, lighting and colors of the wedding all worked in our favor. The Flower Studio provided gorgeous arrangements and Joleen and Tom were wonderful to work with -- incredibly kind -- and I don't think they took a bad picture the entire day.


Here are some of my favorites...










Nothing like a little Veuve Clicquot Champagne and chocolate to start the day off right!







Joleen's father is passed away, so I thought this was a beautiful way to make him a part of the day. She tied his picture around her bouquet so she could carry him with her all day.




Some bridals. Joleen has the most stunning blue eyes!






Love that sweet light right before sunset!







The last golfers of the day were coming in as we were waiting to go take some shots out on the green, so we all watched -- and critiqued -- as they played the 18 :-) Luckily the guy was very cool and didn't mind the comments from our peanut gallery!



Some ceremony moments:










They made these cute fan programs ... that the guests put to very good use







I like the architecture of this shot... one of their friends filming the ceremony from his balcony.




The back of the resort under the moonlight sky.

No comments: