June 04, 2007

Fatthers Day & Summer Vacation

Someone just asked me if I was alive since I haven't posted in awhile! I am alive, just incredibly busy these past few weeks. May was whirwind and now its OVER! Wow, where does the time go?! I have 3 weddings to post, one all the way from Ohio, a few more shoots and more... so its all coming very soon. I promise.


Now, Father's Day is around the corner, so don't forget to book a photo session to surprise Dad with some awesome new shots of his kids...

...Or his wife! I have several Boudior sessions scheduled this summer with women (many of whom are, yes, Moms) who want to give their hubbies some beautiful, discreet and elegant (not Playboy) images of themselves. Seriously, how stoked would your husband be to receive beautiful images you? Remember, these are not nude shots, but they can be flirty, fun and "implied." Sexy elegance is the word that comes to mind. Email me for more info.

And back to the kids... what Dad doesn't love new pictures of his children? I know they love cars, tech gadgets, and other manly stuff, but I think a framed black-and-white (or color) artistic photograph of his munchkins is pretty nice too.







Beach Photos Anyone?


I will be in Manhattan Beach, CA on vacation in early August and have a few clients who want beach photos, so shoot me an email if you will be in the vicinity during that time and would like to schedule a session. Sessions are very limited.

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to see the pictures from Ohio!