June 15, 2007

Michelle and Craig

Michelle and Craig were married last weekend in a beautiful and moving ceremony at Our Lady of Joy Catholic Church in Cave Creek, followed by a reception that was both breathtaking and fun at the Desert Mountain Cochise-Geronimo Clubhouse. I had so much fun taking Michelle and Craig's engagement pictures months ago and was excited for this wedding for some time. They are very in love, extremely photogenic and just laugh constantly with one another. Their natural chemistry really comes through in their photographs and they both just have these positive, infectious spirits. Jeanne, Michelle's mom, with whom I talked frequently prior to their wedding and is wonderful, commented how much they absolutely glowed on the alter during their cereomy, and I couldn't agree more. I thought it was also very moving that Michelle asked her mom to be her Matron of Honor.

Here are some favorites from the day... but I'm only half way through the pictures, so I might have more to add soon or watch their full slideshow.




Michelle's stunning Reem Acra dress from Kleinfeld's in New York City (where Michelle lives). That is where I got my wedding gown as well, and they are absolutely amazing there. I cannot say enough about Ronnie or Mara who own the shop.



Jeanne reacting to Michelle turning around in her gown.

The beautiful couple... (click any photo to enlarge)







Craig's parents (r) looking on... I think his Mom looks a little like Jackie Kennedy Onassis here.








Michelle's dad gave a great toast where he mentioned what a special day this was...(insert well placed pause) "being Paris Hilton's second full day back in jail!"
Some details from the evening...




Jeanne bustling Michelle...

...And some first dance shots that I just love, love, love.




A few more shots of the gorgeous couple...






Erin Kenly, who second shoots with me sometimes nabbed this adorable shot.

Craig and his Mom after the ceremony sharing a moment... and a mother/son dance later that night.

Last but not least, I set a long exposure to capture a shot of North Scottsdale's city lights from the view at the clubhouse. What a view they have up there!



Thank you Lombardi and Brede families for allowing me to be a part of your very special day!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

what a gorgeous wedding! you captured it beauitfully. hope you are well ;)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love that song. Great Job putting that together!!

kobe said...

wedding is also romanticdestination wedding dresses